bennielou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
jessicasen99.jpg

jessicasen15.jpg

jessicasen94.jpg

I Like the shots, very clear and good colors .. shot 2 for my taste, the initial glare is a little heavy but a good shot all the same ;)

Thanks so much!
I had shot her sister's wedding, but she wanted "extreme". She wanted the bonus deal on skin softening, wacky colors, and textures. I don't do a lot of senior stuff, so it was fun.

For me, number 1 is the winner of the three. I love the juxtapostion of her clean, good looks against the dirty, industrial feel of the wall behind her. The hard lines of the wall contrast nicely with the organic curves/lines of the subject. The vignetting is a little distracting, but the photo as a whole makes up for it.

Number 2 is bit much for me in terms of post-processing. And I don't like her arm being cut off by the edge of the frame. Compositionally, it's wonderful, though!

Number 3 is lovely (minus the vignetting).

Thanks again for your time Pugs. Wonderful feedback. Again, as explained, she wanted crazy processing. (She had access to her sister's photos, which I normally tweek to hell and back and she wanted "more". I was like, wow...er, ok. They pay, I just do what they ask. :) It's over the top, even for me. :) And that is saying something because I built my business promising extreme retouching. :)

1. I really like I love the background.
2. I wish this one would of been in color I think its a great shot and the extreme color takes away from it but what can you do its what the clients wants. :)

Lovely pictures, you've smudged her eyebrow in 1 and 3 though.

Watch tucking her so far into the corner that the vignetting darkens the top of her head.
I don't like the distracting foreground element in the second one.
Other than that good stuff.

Nice.

Great location, and compositions. I really like the backgrounds as well.

I think the highlights could be brought down a bit on her face in #3.

She looks like a real natural in front of the camera.

Dan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back