lazy eye...

Snyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok every so often I get a person who has lazy eye. I try holding one finger up and have there eye follow it to the lense. Sometimes it works. Any other tips on fixing lazy eye?

To be honest I don't think you can do much to help that. Your best bet is to take the shots at an angle from their good eye. That way when they are looking off to the side the bad eye won't look so lazy. I hope this helps.

Ok every so often I get a person who has lazy eye. I try holding one finger up and have there eye follow it to the lense. Sometimes it works. Any other tips on fixing lazy eye?

Well, since I have one, shooting the person when they are not tired, in the morning, after a good jolt of cafeine etc. and have them temporarily hold up a hand in front of their strong eye so that they are looking through their weaker eye when they lower it.

When all else fails, select the good eye in photoshop, flip the selection and paste it on the weak eye.

skieur

Well, since I have one, shooting the person when they are not tired, in the morning, after a good jolt of cafeine etc. and have them temporarily hold up a hand in front of their strong eye so that they are looking through their weaker eye when they lower it.

When all else fails, select the good eye in photoshop, flip the selection and paste it on the weak eye.

skieur

Ya I cant do any of those, I have regulations I have to follow and I cant alter images in that manner. Thanks for the feedback though.

Most reactions

Back