Lazy sundays down under:

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Australian's have a reputation for being lazy. Some blame the people, but I really think the entire country is lethargic sometimes:

1795629259_5ef911109b.jpg

1795629233_d99cde9985.jpg

1795629249_1b21ce70c6.jpg

Large ones on flickr

Currumbin wild life sanctuary in queensland. I got annoyed at never having a camera with me when I see these creatures pull this don't care attitude in the wild. We went to currumbin late in the afternoon just to get photos of these guys while they relax, rather than the usual tourist attractions like the feeding time and the get a photo with the koala time.

Number 2 makes me laugh. What's that cute little thing?

Dang, those are nice crisp shots! LOVE the one of the koala...what a pose and expression!!! Thanks for sharing these.

Actually it's not a bear at all but a marsupial like possums. It's well known for spending 75% of it's life asleep in a fork of a tree. And they have the softest fur imaginable :hug::

Not only do the koalas have the softest fur imaginable, but they also smell like a bag of eucalypt candy ... they really do. I was quite surprised when I - tourist who I was at the time, of course - was allowed to hold Koala Amy in Cleland Wildlife Park just out of Adelaide and she had this cough drop smell on her :D.
Yes, the Lazy Koala photo takes the cake here :D.

Hey Garbz, I love the koala shot too! Where are you in bris vegas? I'm from Ormeau, the very northern end of the gold coast, we could be 'neighbours' lol jodie

That's right near Beenleigh isn't it? I'm on the northside of Brisbane, so if the Simpsons episode is to be believed then yes for a good 45min drive we are neighbours :)

If you're not already a member you should checkout the brisbane_meetup flickr group. We take excursions quite often and there are people from all over who come. Some of the members live out as far as Toowoomba.

Most reactions

Back