Le Mans Mosport 2oo6

TTPeter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
here are some pics i took i have many many more , about 800, shot in total 3000 that weekend, enjoy, there is very lttle editng involed , just curves, some i played around with but most of the i didnt, comments are always welcome

3copy.jpg

22.jpg

11.jpg

4copy.jpg

44.jpg

55copy.jpg

66copy.jpg

111copy.jpg

i love the fifth one. The ferrari looks awsome, great shot. nice series

Hey............. Cargasm............. Massive Props. Seriously. The GT3 and the RS Spyder and the DBR9 Not to Mention the CASH M3 GTR................. OMG OH OH OHHH+H AHHHHHHHHHHH...... Yup Definitely just happened. Sorry Im retarded. But Lemann is Such a beautiful thing..... Seriously.

more

77copy.jpg

88copy.jpg

99copy.jpg

100copy.jpg

thanks guys i have a **** load to edit to, but iam getting them slowy and uploading them while i get a chance

/\/\/\ did u go there for the speed bike race? the rain made it fun to take pics, just a challange though , i wasnt prepard for that kind of heavy rain plus 50km winds

No, I was camping with the family in Spay which is just down the road, and there was nothing happening there. I drove past it a couple of times trying to find my brother in laws car which had broken down and been taken to a garage.

Yeh, you Peter got some awsome shots. I love the BMW's, the DB9, and Audi R10. Makes me jealous, I wish I could have gone down. Great Job!! O yeh, the picture of the BMW guys is great too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back