leads in caberet (warning: one has a nazi arm band)

Skyeg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is a photo of the leads of a school play, im reshooting everything later in the week, what should i do differnt? is this any good? i have no clue what im doing when it comes to photographing people (unless we're talking cross procesed slide film. :D )

i hope no one was offended by the swastika its part of the play and part of the image so i didnt want to take it out.
ViewImage.dll

Well you definately have some attractive subjects in the front row ;)
The faces seem a bit washed out which is a problem with the head on flash. To improve I would forget the flash. Looks like you shot this on stage so there should be enough lighting.

i think the swastika adds to the photo .. wouldnt be that interesting without it :D

however, everyone in the first row is over-exposed, there is not detail in their faces .. i think the flash was too close or perhaps the shutter could have been faster

good luck on your next venture .. keep that flash further away and bracket (up to a stop on the under-exposed side)

my friend who scanned these said he messed with the levals i dont think they are that over exposed in he original

That's a really neat shot with very interesting subject matter but I agree that the faces are all overexposed.....does your scanning friend wear very dark glasses all the time?

Most reactions

Back