Leaping Trees

I think it could benefit from a tighter crop so the attention is drawn to the tree. It's a pretty interesting shot.

It's likely due to erosion/weathering :) but it's a very nice shot, the greyscale suits the mood of the picture. Where'd you take this?

Nice Majeed! I disagree. I like the crop just the way it is. For me, the sea gives the feelings of death and distance.

It looks too dark on my screen.

Maybe "Suicide Hotline Failure" would be a better name! Cool photo. it does look a bit dark, but then...suicide has always been rather depressing...

I think the tones of the print reflect the stormy, overcast sky

I think it could benefit from a tighter crop so the attention is drawn to the tree. It's a pretty interesting shot.

Thanks for the suggestion.

It's likely due to erosion/weathering :) but it's a very nice shot, the greyscale suits the mood of the picture. Where'd you take this?

I'm sure it is, pretty crazy! This was taken off Cape Arago highway on the Oregon Coast.

Nice Majeed! I disagree. I like the crop just the way it is. For me, the sea gives the feelings of death and distance.

Thanks Rick!

It looks too dark on my screen.

I think, after coming around and looking at it again, it's fairly flat. Maybe on the darker end too.

Maybe "Suicide Hotline Failure" would be a better name! Cool photo. it does look a bit dark, but then...suicide has always been rather depressing...

The tree just couldn't take it anymore.

I think the tones of the print reflect the stormy, overcast sky

Thanks Rick

Most reactions

Back