Learning PP

PP means prepositional phrase.We describe a robust disambiguation PP learn from a text corpus. The method is based on a log-linear model, a type of statistical model that is able to account for multiple combinations of categorical features in PP.

Kelby: Online Training for Photographers, Graphic Designers, Illustrators, Multimedia Artists, and Hobbyists | Kelby Training and

Lynda: Software training online-tutorials for Adobe, Microsoft, Apple & more have both been very helpful to me over the years for that sort of training. They'll take you from a to z in a logical, curriculum style manner; From foundations through fun and useful excersizes to finishing touches, leaving nothing out.

If you're looking for free training, YouTube and Google are your friends. There are lots and lots of free tips and advice pages and vids out there, though not usually as comprehensive or orderly as the pay sites mentioned above.

PP means prepositional phrase.We describe a robust disambiguation PP learn from a text corpus. The method is based on a log-linear model, a type of statistical model that is able to account for multiple combinations of categorical features in PP.

Looks like somebody has an English degree.

1.I highly recommend going to the manufacturer of the software that you are using and watching all if the videos and join their help forum.
2.YouTube can also be a great source for information.
3.Online blogs!
4.These are all free!

There are plenty of free videos on the web but you can take advantage of a 7 day free trial at Lynda.com.
lynda.com Online Training Library® | Trial Subscription
You don't give any financial information just name and address, and you can just let the account laps after the trial period.

You can search for and view a lot of Photoshop tutorials in 7 days and even if you're using a different program the principles of using curves and levels will be the same.

I want to learn how to edit portraits. Everyone talks about curves and levels. Suggestions for a good place to start with learning editing?

You might also check with your local camera/photograpy clubs. Besides
meeting like minded photographers, you may find that image editing help
is also available. Most clubs have a nominal annual dues.

PSE7, but hope to get PS5 soon
They quit selling PS5 in February of 1999, when they released PS 5.5.

Release dates:
PS1 - Feb, 1990 ..... Code name - Fast Eddy
PS2 - June 1991 ..... Brimstone
PS3 - Nov. 1994 ..... Tiger Mountain
PS4 - Nov. 1996 ..... Big Electric Cat
PS5 - May 1998 ..... Strange Cargo
PS6 - Sept. 2000 ..... Venus in Furs
PS7 - March 2002 ..... Liquid Sky
CS - Oct. 2003 ..... Dark Matter
CS2 - April 2005 ..... Space Momkey
CS3, CS3 Extended - April 16, 2007 ..... Red Pill
CS4, CS4 Extended - Oct. 15, 2008 ..... Stonehenge
CS5, CS5 Extended - April 30, 2010 ..... White Rabbit
CS6, CS6 Extended - Oct/Nov 2011 ? ? ? ? ? ? ..... I'll never tell. :camera:

All versions of photoshop full or even your PSE 8 can edit portraiture, I suggest you look for an earlier version cheaply on ebay or similar, Photoshop can be overwhelming for someone starting out and PSCS5 will cost far too much for simple editing of portraits, in fact its well over the top for most people, even Pro's. H

I want to learn how to edit portraits. Everyone talks about curves and levels. Suggestions for a good place to start with learning editing?
Get this book: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Photoshop-Elements-Book-Digital-Photographers/dp/0321565959/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1280949117&sr=8-16"]Amazon.com: The Photoshop Elements 7 Book for Digital Photographers (9780321565952): Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski: Books[/ame]

and look closely at chapter 7.

Most reactions

Back