Leaves

mcoppadge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's a shot of fallen leaves I took and edited.

1721.jpg

In this edition it is VERY bright and dances before my eyes. I must look away from this quickly.

Can we see the original for comparison?

By the way, if you are interested, there is a sub-forum in the Photo Themes Forum called "Photoshop Challenges". In that you can enter photos and let other members do something about them in Photoshop (or with other post-processing software they have) and you can see what they come up with. It is good fun, and maybe you could come about many a different version of this photo there?

Here is the origional. It was pretty dull and I just thought I'd play around with it a bit. It is not very bright.

Feel free to play around with it a bit. That was as much as I can do (or as creative as the combination of my imagination and my photoediting software gets).

18.jpg

Less luminosity, more contrasts

mcoppadge_leaves_contrastboost.jpg

and my first edit with some level changes of the red and blue

mcoppadge_leaves_contrastboost_duot.jpg

Do you like it?

Grrr. Size changes thanks to Photobucket.... :grumpy:

For the most part I like it, yes. The first obviously didn't have much difference in contrast...it seemed like one large mass of grey. That's why I aimed at changing tint and playing with shadows and highlighting. Can I see your version of it in color?

I did not produce any colour version. Only the sepia version below the black and white.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back