Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ledge at Kimmeridge Bay, a sunset image taken in beautiful Dorset (UK) in spring 2017. Leica SL, Voigtlander 10mm Hyper-Wide Heliar and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest.

SL_02594.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Very nice image, like the cloud formation and colour with plenty to view. Not sure but it looks as if it slopes down to the right a bit but still a great shot.

Very nice image, like the cloud formation and colour with plenty to view. Not sure but it looks as if it slopes down to the right a bit but still a great shot.

Thank you Dave, glad you enjoyed it! :) About the horizon, despite the "illusion" of sloping is actually straight - scroll up to get the horizon against the top of the forum's frame and you'll see ;)

Best regards,

Vieri

Vieri, another beautiful image. I like the strong lines of the rock formation, and the great sky, and the reflection of the clouds in the water really finishes it off nicely. :encouragement:

Nice shot of the wonderful sky.

Vieri, another beautiful image. I like the strong lines of the rock formation, and the great sky, and the reflection of the clouds in the water really finishes it off nicely. :encouragement:

Thank you very much indeed Jeff, I am glad you enjoyed the composition, sky & light here! :)

Wow ... very very nice. The leading lines from the rocks and the clouds taking the viewer over the horizon. Nice.

Thank you very much Gary for your comment, much appreciated :)

Nice shot of the wonderful sky.

Thank you very much! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back