Left is Off

Wow, Peanuts. Very well done. You have captured a story in a series of moving pics. An excellent series. All the best to you and your family.

i have a wobbly lip and watery eyes, at work! amazing photos, touch me also, even though its very different to my grandparents house in south west england. I couldn't go back there once my grandfather had died. Your very brave.
Very touching.

Great set of shots. I'm sure they'll only get more meaningful to you as time passes. #5 is the standout for me - just love it. :)

Well I guess by posting here youve answered your own question, these shots tell their own story. My favorite of the bunch is #3, but I can also relate to #8 even without knowing your story.

The house we live, our landlord bought from his business partner when he died in a motorcycle accident a couple of years ago. Since then a lot of renovations have been made, but out the back of the yard next to a new garage sits his old shed where he also used to woodwork and so forth. In the corner of the shed is a hook with a denim jacket on, that were told was where he left his jacket before starting to work, and its hung there since he last put it on that hook.

Good luck to you and your family, Im sure your family will love these little nuggets of history forever.

what a nice place, it is perfect for a portrait, isn't it?

Wow. Still.. I can't thank everyone enough for their comments. They mean so much.

I just thought I would add on this photo, that shows the great man I knew.

My sister, Grandpa, and myself infront of the barn/shop over 10 years ago
64106294_95eb13b595.jpg

Peanuts...

These are amazing.

I don't have much to add except that I'ts 1.30 am here, I am about to pass out and was just browsing so I usually don't comment when I'm this tired, but these are so touching I just had to.

My Dad still lives on the farm I grew up on, and you've definitely inspired me to do some shooting around there. I love how you captured the close ups of life through the door handle etc.

GREAT WORK!:hug::

Most reactions

Back