• Total voters

Rachelsne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if you use your left or right eye and if it depends on if your right handed or left handed so I thought I would start a poll. I assume right handed people use there right eyes....

I am right handes and right eyed, tried using my left eye and it felt very odd.

Well i guess i can t vote yet but count one more for "right hand left eye"

use my eye for what??

Most people actually have a dominant eye, just like they have a dominant hand.

SEE HERE

I'm right eye dominant (and right handed, although the two don't always go hand-in-hand.)
That's lucky for me, because my left eye has Keratoconus, which means I don't see clearly out if it, and glasses or contact lenses can't fully correct it.

Right hand, left eye. I'm weird because I can't close my left eye and keep my right eye open :wink: I shoot a gun the same way and it makes hubby so mad 'cause I'm a better shot than he is.

Left and left. I shoot both gun and camera with my left eye and write, throw, and scratch with my left hand. When using a Wacom tablet I mouse with the right, but that's the only time.

I always used both, don't favour one over the other.

I think my left hand is stupid or something. It can't do anything except for catch a baseball.

I am right handed, but use my left eye.

How do you folks who are right handed, but drive from the right hand side of the car shift with your left hand? That's what I always wondered. I don't think I could shift at all with my left hand.

All right-handed, and I screw up all my face since I also always look through the viewfinder with my right eye. And I change the gears with my right hand - I'm so used to it! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back