Left or Right?

You mean we lack ambition?

You mean we lack ambition?

No, I just think you all might just have a one dimensional view of my multifaceted personality, that's all. :lol:

It's not your fault.

It's the internet. I only come here when I'm feeling bored and spunky, so that's all you really see. :lol:

Ah. Gotcha. But on a more philosophical level, how many of us really know the ones we're close to? Heck, how many of us even really know ourselves?

Nemmind. I do like the persona you project in your presence on the forum. I suspect that if I came across you in some meeting, I'd recognize you pretty quickly, tho. Even if you didn't show your picture. You have a unique character and distinct "voice". Uh huh. I'd know.

Ah. Gotcha. But on a more philosophical level, how many of us really know the ones we're close to? Heck, how many of us even really know ourselves?

Nemmind. I do like the persona you project in your presence on the forum. I suspect that if I came across you in some meeting, I'd recognize you pretty quickly, tho. Even if you didn't show your picture. You have a unique character and distinct "voice". Uh huh. I'd know.

I mean... you would. You'd recognize me, haha.

I'm not like putting on an act in here or anything. You can talk to the people I work with everyday... I'm the same exactly way with them as I am in here... it's just not the *only* angle to my personality. Those extra parts are the parts they get to see that you don't.

Like when I'm being quiet... Not talking... Avoiding people... Well, actually. I guess you do see that, haha.

Although when I disappear from here, it's for different reasons than when I'm keeping distant from people in real life.

Leaving here just has to do with getting busy, haha.

You only hurt the one you love....................

That'd some deep sh*t, man. :sexywink:

1. Left
2. Neither.

Right then left! But I guess I am late to the decision making party!

Most reactions

Back