Spitfire

Messerschmitt ME109 J Buchon

Corsair

Grumman Wildcat

Grumman Hellcat & Grumman Bearcat

Douglas Skyraider

Hawk 75

Morane

The corsair is such a beauty, nice capture on the second.

The corsair is very cool and that front view is a great way to see its cool wing shape. Nice shot, all of them. (just not a fan of seeing the gear half-way between up and down on a few of them)

Awesome shots mate :thumbup:
Wicked selection of planes :)
(you probably didnt notice that i copy/paste all of my replies, but all images are trully magnificent)

The corsair is very cool and that front view is a great way to see its cool wing shape. Nice shot, all of them. (just not a fan of seeing the gear half-way between up and down on a few of them)

I've got so many shots of most of those planes either on the ground or in flight I thought I'd try something different for a change

Awesome shots mate :thumbup:
Wicked selection of planes :)
(you probably didnt notice that i copy/paste all of my replies, but all images are trully magnificent)

cheers Daan ;-)

For the past 2 years I used a 70-200 2.8 + 2x extender on a 1.3x crop camera and that was fine, but this year the 300 2.8 + 2x will be going ;-)

No pics of Glacier Girl ???

Must be a big airshow...

Steve

No pics of Glacier Girl ???

Must be a big airshow...

Steve

sadly she had engine problems in Canada, seems she just doesn't want to make it to the UK. Think they are planning on a 3rd try next year

These are deffiantly my faves of the shots you have taken so far of the five threads. ME109 was such an amazing aircraft. Those Germans knew how to make some cool airplanes.

Most reactions

Back