Lens error :(

anthwinter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
theres something gone wrong with my camera, it does'nt focus as good as it used too and when i zoom in so far it comes up "lens error" and turns off :(

im using a casio ex-z850

anyone know why this is or experienced the same?

Has the lens every been inadvertently pushed back in? If the start button is hit and the lens is blocked it might be the cause of the problem. I do know there was a big issue with this camera which required a firmware update. you might want to check the Casio site.

hey, thanks. i just updated the firmware but no good :(

it took a hit not too long ago on the lens which mite have pushed it a bit. is there anything i can do to reapir it?

If all else fails, call the company. I have an HP point and shoot and the battery always died on it. I called the company and they told me to buy better quality batteries and it worked. If your camera is under warranty, the company might not charge you for the call. That's how HP works, anyway.. Don't forget to check the manual, too.. Sometimes the questions are answered in there.

HP actually is great with online service for anything. Any computer problems they are great about helping with with their Free Online Chat. :)

Yeah I think Weaving Wax is right. The only thing you can do is call the company. Even if you have to pay for the repair it's worth it. You have a nice camera. it would be a shame if you couldn't use it.

yea think im gunna hav to pay, my girlfriend bought me it reconditioned from ebay so im guessing it has no warranty. thanks for your help :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back