Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
  1. $Lensbaby-1.jpg
  2. $Lensbaby-2.jpg
  3. $Lensbaby-3.jpg
  4. $Lensbaby-4.jpg
  5. $Lensbaby-5.jpg
  6. $Lensbaby-6.jpg

Kathy, this is the first full set you have ever posted, where none of them elicit any interest at all from me. But it isn't you.. it is that "lens"! ;)

WTF CHARLIE, I am going beat the......just kidding. Yeah, kind of an acquired taste huh? This was my first stab at it. Very tricky lens to tackle. I will win you over with this lens...give me time with it...and maybe nude models! :)

Kathy, this is the first full set you have ever posted, where none of them elicit any interest at all from me. But it isn't you.. it is that "lens"! ;)

+1, personally I've never seen anything I really like from a lensbaby from an image quality standpoint, regardless of the photographer. To me they look like they're trying to get a tilt/shift effect, but lack any of the quality of a real tilt/shift lens (nothing specific to your shots Kathy, just the lensbaby in general)...

Have you got something sticky on your lens? They all look a bit smudged.

+1, personally I've never seen anything I really like from a lensbaby from an image quality standpoint, regardless of the photographer. To me they look like they're trying to get a tilt/shift effect, but lack any of the quality of a real tilt/shift lens (nothing specific to your shots Kathy, just the lensbaby in general)...
I am not really sure how I feel about it either, but it is challenging me a bit. I am using the Lensbaby Spark, so I have to do everything manually. It forces me to really thing about what is in front of my lens.

I've been thinking about getting one of these. I look forward to seeing what you come up w/ Kathy!

I've been thinking about getting one of these. I look forward to seeing what you come up w/ Kathy!
It is really fun. It would be completely up your alley and fit your style. I would recommend the Lensbaby composer pro, and not the Spark though.

I went through these three times, and these two image keep coming up as the best ones for me. I like the way the selective focus is on the stairs in the first one, and the third one just looks cool with the tall, metal tower, and the wires, and then the small silo at the bottom. A lot of people just cannot accept images from the Lensbaby because the pictures it produces are not uniformly sharp. Around here, the Lensbaby is a local phenomenon, so people here seem pretty accepting of Craig's baby.

Have you got something sticky on your lens? They all look a bit smudged.
I think this was my exact thought when I first saw an image with these lens, or they really needed to clean their flippin' sensor! :)

I went through these three times, and these two image keep coming up as the best ones for me. I like the way the selective focus is on the stairs in the first one, and the third one just looks cool with the tall, metal tower, and the wires, and then the small silo at the bottom. A lot of people just cannot accept images from the Lensbaby because the pictures it produces are not uniformly sharp. Around here, the Lensbaby is a local phenomenon, so people here seem pretty accepting of Craig's baby.
Thank you Derrel.

I was excited until i put my glasses on to figure out what was going on, i read lesbian love in the country. Guess impaired vision and a dirty mind will get you every time.

Are lens babies like crack babies from cameras?

Not a huge fan of these but something about #6 I find very good! Intriguing and mystifying at the same time. Kind of reminds me of this movie a bit...

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back