lenses?

quacks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I've recently been using a film slr i found hidden away, a ricoh kr-10 super, and now would like to buy a new lens for it as the one on it has some slight damage.
But i was wondering if anybody knows what lenses are compatible for it? From looking around the web it seems (pentax) k mount lenses will work but is it only the bayonet (sp?) ones that fit? Any other makes out there that will fit it?
I've been looking around for second hand lenses online but i'm just not sure if they'll fit or not so any help would be gratefully recieved.

...From looking around the web it seems (pentax) k mount lenses will work but is it only the bayonet (sp?) ones that fit?...

"K-mount" specifies bayonet. Only the K-mount lenses, that's only the Pentax bayonet lenses, will fit directly on your Ricoh.

You can mount the older Pentax thread mount lenses, sometimes informally called "S-mount" for Screw mount, with an adapter. A properly made adapter, like the ones that Pentax themselves supplied, will allow proper infinity focus. The adapters, though, do not connect the auto-diaphram mechanisms (that the auto stop down at the time of exposure mechanism and has nothing to do with auto-exposure) so using lenses with the adapter is somewhat clumbsy.

Most reactions

Back