Lestari, Thai girl

TJPhotoGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, not really, she's "Chinesian" lol but I had been wanting to do a Thai theme for a while, so I did a tfcd with her. She was very sweet, and fun to work with. This is a THai beauty shot using one of my favorite lighting setups for beauty:

2rnivee.jpg

As usual, polite CC&C welcome.

Good lighting and beautiful face. Unfortunately the dark collar competes with the eyes and face, at least for me. My eyes gravitate towards the collar and the earring, away from her eyes, which is a shame, because she has such beautiful eyes.

THanks for the comments guys! Here are a couple more:

My favorite from this shoot. This is pretty much what I was going for out of this shoot. My only person fault with it is that I wish the ears were more "symmetrical."

Image_0081.jpg

Image_0038_bw.jpg

Thanks

Nothing the 'liquify' filter can't help fix... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Possibly, but if I actually "added" detail to her ear that wasn't there that'd make it pretty fake though. It's my fault I shoulda caught that her right ear wasn't quite as prominent.

I downloaded a windows "asian style" font and put my logo in that style! Kinda neat.

Thanks again for the comments

I like the 2nd one (first new one) a LOT - best of the 3. Don't like the third as much - her hair blends in with the background too much. It needed a hairlight or something to separate it (top center of her head specifically)

m

Possibly, but if I actually "added" detail to her ear that wasn't there that'd make it pretty fake though. It's my fault I shoulda caught that her right ear wasn't quite as prominent.

I downloaded a windows "asian style" font and put my logo in that style! Kinda neat.

Thanks again for the comments

I was thinking shrink her left ear...

Thanks again for the comments guys.

I tend to agree a bit about the hair in #3; there is separation, but probably not enough. I used a kicker light, obviously, to her left, but probably should have used a bg light as well.

Thanks again

Most reactions

Back