Let there be Light

iNick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of lights that i thought were interesting from a hotel on SouthBeach in Miami... C&C is always appreciated... #1 is a bit softer than i'd like...

5930278322_10d9ef99cf_z.jpg

5929762005_3ed7ac3119_z.jpg

I loooove 2. I'm a sap for ambery-yellowy lighting. And light bulbs in general. The only thing I might change about it is add more negative black space at the bottom. The tapering of the paper forms creates an effect likable to an arrow pointing downward, so the eye is led to the bottom of the composition where it cuts off. If there was more black at the bottom of the picture plane it would balance the picture out.

In the first one, you either need to move the left lamp towards the camera, or the right one away.

nice!
1st photo - looks like straight out from 3dsmax. rendered with vray. hehe! if you're going for symmetry, adust the lamp on the right. (or maybe rotate-crop should be sufficient.)

2nd photo - its a bit gloomy for me.

hth.

In the first one, you either need to move the left lamp towards the camera, or the right one away.

So as to make the light spill from the shade onto the wall even for both lights?

A nice image, I like the concept. I'll take an abstract of a couple of lamps over a teenager's car picture any day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back