Let's build a new God, shall we?

TJPhotoGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few images from a recent shoot with "Build a new God" a Marilyn Manson impersonator. He looks liked him even without makeup! It's uncanny. He had a couple of friends join in.

ANyway he wanted some shots for promotional use etc. so i gave him these:

Ms. Victoria Sinister:

Image_0425.jpg

For Halo Guitars:

Image_0528_bw.jpg

Image_0473.jpg

"The Pheonix":

Image_0552_crop.jpg

As usual, polite CC&C welcome, thanks

muddy up that impression (third shot) with some post work and i'd say its pretty close . . .the makeup isn't as good though (your not the makeup artist though)

the second shot is uncanny just like you said!

I think you did a good job :thumbsup:

I love all the pictures. When looking at the third though, in comparison to mm I don't think so but the picture all together is great. The1st and last are hot :) You did a great job.

Creepy. Wow. Really like your composition and conversion in the second one. The last one... you know what we're gonna say... grain!! :)

Yeah I agree the first two are awesome... the 3rd and 4th I'm kind of meh-ish over. The 3rd is a great photo but I think the make-up is off. I'm a huge Manson fan and though I'm assuming they did their homework... I don't see it clicking.

All he needs is the tattoos and scars on the chest. Let's see how far he'll go for his art!!! :headbang: <--- good excuse to bust out this guy

THanks guys! I appreciate the comments.

Yes the grain in the last one was completely intentional (done in post) to set off the grittiness of the photo.

I have to say this was a very successful shoot; we got a lot of great shots. Although as a guy I obviously love #1 (heehee!) of Victoria, the 2nd shot was picked up by Halo guitar (who he's modeled for), and that one is my very favorite of all.I love guitar shots, my 2nd favorite shot of all time was a guitar shot also; this one looked so beautiful in print:

44a1nx5.jpg

BTW, shockingly, there was no makeup artist for this shoot. We had one scheduled originally, but there was a mixup and she wound up not being part of it (next time! I love our MUA Roccio she's awesome)

Thanks again.

superb shots...all 3 of them!!

Thanks again guys!

I just got word that not only is Halo guitar wanting to use the b/w photo for advertising purposes, but Cadaver Cabaret is performing @ Houston Fetish Ball in March and they want to use the one of Victoria holding the whip on their flyer!!

Just got the flyer, it looks awesome!

VictoriaFlyer.jpg

wow. You have a cool job. That really does look like Marilyn Manson. Crazy! Thanks for sharing!

wow. You have a cool job. That really does look like Marilyn Manson. Crazy! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Yeah that was quite a fruitful shoot. Halo Guitars and Cadaver Cabaret in one afternoon :)

Most reactions

Back