Let's Celebrate: Free Muffins for Everyone!

sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm celebrating today because:

--I successfully completed the first two days of the biggest photo shoot I've ever done,
--This is my 4,000th post, AND
--It's my Birthday.

So, this morning I had a Birthday Breakfast with my sister (she's going out of town to a conference, plus I have Vacation Bible School all week, so we changed our normal Bday lunch or dinner plans to breakfast).

The place where we ate has some of the best breakfast food on the planet, and AMAZING muffins!! AND....for my birthday, they gave me FOUR FREE muffins!!!!!!

You can't really tell from the picture, but these things are HUGE!! If I put one of the muffins in my hand, the muffin bottom is about as big around as the width of my hand, and the top of the muffin IS wider than my hand.

And did I mention they're DELICIOUS??

I have Chocolate Mousse, Banana Walnut Streusel, Carrot Raisin Nut, and another one I can't really identify and haven't tried yet (front left). So grab yourself a muffin and help me celebrate!! (of course, it'll take more than these four, but don't worry, there's plenty for all of you! ;) )

$Bdaymuffins.jpg

Oh, and if you wanna get me something for my birthday...I'd like a D800...or a 70-200 f/2.8 lens...or you can just give me a "like." :D

Woot for 4K! You beat me there but not by much!
Congrats and good job on the shoot!
Happy Birthday! Enjoy the like ;)!

Happy muffin day!

COngratulations on having completed the bus poster campaign shoot!!!!

And Happy Birthday!,dear lady. TPF would be a poorer place without your constant, upbeat presence and well-written, charming posts.

Time to party it up girl!! It's a celebration!!

Oooooo, a tri-fecta. Well done and congratz on all three accounts. :thumbsup:

Happy birthday, congratulations, good job, merry christmas and happy easter. Sorry I got carried away. :lmao:

:lmao: My father used to answer the phone, no matter what time of year it was, with "Happy Christmas and Merry Easter!" And that was back in the days before Caller ID, so family, strangers and telemarketers alike got the same warm greeting.
(To be fair, saying my father "used to answer the phone" at all is a gross over-exagerration. Dad probably actually deigned to answer the phone about three times a year. Most of the time, he'd ignore it, even when he was BY FAR the closest person to it. If you said, "Aren't you going to answer that?" Dad would say, "Why? There's not anyone *I* want to talk to right now." :lmao: )

And Happy Birthday!,dear lady. TPF would be a poorer place without your constant, upbeat presence and well-written, charming posts.

Geez, Derrel...you're gonna make me cry. That was incredibly sweet; thank you. :hug::

Happy Birthday Sharon, Your a great lady. Have the best day ever.

Congrats! Can't say it better than Derrel.

Happy super big shoot birthday muffin day!!!!!

Quoted for emphasis. Couldn't agree more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back