Photoboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.clmcreative.com
Comments welcome:

ArtImage_1.jpg

ArtImage_2.jpg

Have a few more from this shoot, as well. Maybe I'll post them later.

Thanks for any feedback,

The first one is IMHO to noisy but captures a great expression. The second one makes me kind of sad. :cry:

Interesting shots. I love everything about the #2. :cheer: 1 is different; noise, saturation, frame, setting (LOL) all work for me...hell, this is art and anything goes. Well, almost everything. Nice job! :wink:

It might look cool to have her smooth and the noise only on the door. You could probably do that fairly easily either by extracting her or just selecting her and doing a 'smart blur' in PS of 2-3 pixels and a threshold of about 5 (on the image at it's current size, if you're working with a larger one I'd bump the pixels up a bit). It also might be cool to have just the box smooth and the rest grainy. Just thoughts... it would make her stand out more anyway.

Yeap, agree with Jon...those are interesting...

1) Telling us something is going to happen!

2) Something is already happend!

Thanks, everyone, for the comments.

It's always interesting to get a different set of perspectives. I posted these two in another photo forum and one person commented that these were only "so-so" photos and not up to par with my usual stuff.

I take it all with a grain of salt, you know? I just do what I do and if people like it, fine. If they don't...fine. :wink:

Art is art...

to be honest I prefer the second one... great light on her face for me,,, and her hair makes the atmosphere

Most reactions

Back