Reaction score
Website
www.bluesicon.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bbking.jpg

031_7.jpg

023_1.jpg

The first could do with a bit of "play" in PS (levels only), then it would have a bit more "punch" (to play with the levels in Photoshop might well give it some deeper colours and contrasts).

The last is nice with the lit-up curvey line of the bridge ... now your next trip to the camera shot will definitely make you buy yourself a tripod, won't it? For this could have been perfect without the wee but noticeable bit of camera shake.

LaFoto said:
The first could do with a bit of "play" in PS (levels only), then it would have a bit more "punch" (to play with the levels in Photoshop might well give it some deeper colours and contrasts).

The last is nice with the lit-up curvey line of the bridge ... now your next trip to the camera shot will definitely make you buy yourself a tripod, won't it? For this could have been perfect without the wee but noticeable bit of camera shake.

was on a moving boat -- I tend not to use my tripod or monopod when using my leica -- can get excellent handheld results up to 1/2 second

Oh yes, with a Leica you sure can... and on a moving boat you, of course, cannot. Now I am no longer surprised! Cool thing, you use a Leica. I should use mine* ever so much more often!!!

(*My dad's, but I may have it for the time being).

I find myself using the leica more than all my high falutin nikon gear -- have a summarit lens (50mm f1.4) -- great for a lot of night shots... One night on Beale Street, a woman asked me what magazine I worked for cause she saw the leica around my neck --- thousands of touristas with cameras and mine stood out --- she probably thought i was doing magazine work as there were very few non digital cameras- -- I've gotten comfortable with using a rangefinder / fast lens / fast film / no flash combination --- i can get away with slower film because of the hand held tolerences of a lighter rangefinder --- I believe the bridge shot was fuji consumer grade 100 --- My monopod and tripod usually slow me down a bit in that they are cumbersome

Most reactions

Back