Let's play a game

my FE would!

Well a couple of mine would... might have trouble getting prints made though :lol:

I have a couple of Bronica ETRSI's they would work I also have a AE-1 that would work I gurss without a meter and last but not least I imagine my old Speed-Graphic could withstand an emp as well.

Going along with mike my questions was would I care? But I think this is interesting to see how many folks own cameras that arent so computerized. By the way everything I own would work except for my ebay shooter. No loss there.

how many folks own cameras that arent so computerized. By the way everything I own would work

Yeah, but would you have a bank account, a food distribution system, a police force, or any form of communication beyond smoke signals, yelling, or notes tied to pigeons? In that scenario, "would my camera still work" is probably the LEAST of your problems.

Well my Nikon FE would too. I just wonder would an EMP damaging my D200 be covered by insurance lol.

THERMONUCLEAR WAR... the jericho senario ...

I hope not, Jericho is about a mile down the road from me!

Most of my kit would still work, and I doubt the insurance would cover the rest as they normally have clauses that get them out of acts of god or acts of war (normally the latter in the name of the former but hey)

That said, I'd be too busy driving in the opposite direction to take photos of it :mrgreen:

The 2 yashicas would still work. But i dont know about the ricoh, if it didnt i would just sell all my manual k mount lenses to someone with a k1000 or something.

All my film shooters would work -- I imagine the Speed Graphic would survive the opening of the seventh seal -- but as I don't keep my film stock in lead containers, it might be a moot point! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back