Lets see what you can do.

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I took This shot I was aiming for something very spooky and horror film type so I challenge you to make this photo look like something dark and spookey.Like out of a horror film.

foggy.jpg

Hey Chris, I haven't seen you around in forever!!! Anyways, sorry I am not very good in PS so I can't help.

Here's my go at it! Can you find the addition to the photo?? She wants you to come play with her! Oooooh

foggycopysa0.jpg

Hi all..
I'm a newbie here and when I saw that you all were doing challenges I really wanted to sign up and participate. I love doing these kinds of things.

So, even though I'm new I hope it's okay that I tried this. That photo is already really amazing just as it is! But I tried to make it spooky. So here is my attempt.

spookychallange1.jpg

Sorry guys almost forgot about this thread.I also agree with adam-burdett domgatto yours is definatly my favorite but thats not to take anything away from the other members edits they are all miles in front of anything I could prouduce.Great work guys thanks.

Nice one david now if some one could only make it seem like a banshee was crossing the path.For those of you who dont know what a banshee is.its a mythological ghost who appears in Ireland from time to time,If you see one dont be alarmed but if she starts to wale at you...oooooooooooo you have had it.lol

lars how did you make your picture look like that?? I think it looks awesome..and the one with the little girl is SOOO creepy lol. I'll have to put mine in sometime soon lol.

foggy1.jpg

Added more fog and fooled around with channels, and added an odd, diffused light source.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back