Lets talk large prints

8ball

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a few questions about having large prints made
and when i say large i mean poster size 24x36 or so

will the resolution and pixle and all that stuff need to be adjusted in order to have a print come out nice and clean/clear?

where would one suggest getting something printed that big?
stapels, wal amrt, CVS, Kodak.com? anythng suggestions?

"search" is your friend... :) there are MANY posts on this board that already have the information you seek...

Just look at the menu at the top of this page ....

search.jpg

Love the diagram busrider!

JasonLambert did a post the other day about prints. It should still be on the first couple of pages. Just look for posts from JasonLambert. It had good info.

*EDIT*

Found it! Here's a link.

The same one that I linked to! DUAL LINKAGE!

I wasn't trying to be rude or facetious (spelling) or anything. Just want to help...

But I (personally) feel that diagrams are often quite helpful... Then again I am very "visual" when it comes to learning things...

JasonLambert did a post the other day about prints. It should still be on the first couple of pages. Just look for posts from JasonLambert. It had good info.

*EDIT*

Found it! Here's a link.

The same one that I linked to! DUAL LINKAGE!

:blushing: Totally missed your link. Sorry! Great minds think alike, right?

I wasn't trying to be rude or facetious (spelling) or anything. Just want to help...

But I (personally) feel that diagrams are often quite helpful... Then again I am very "visual" when it comes to learning things...

I know. I was commenting on the MS Paint graphics, lol. I was just giving you crap. :thumbup:

ive had a few print done at costco, 24-36 and it came out really good.

300dpi jpegs srgb

thanks i read that one you linked tyler and then it alked with nations and they seem to be really good and help ful

Nationsphotolab.com did an excellent job on my prints. I had 2 30x30s and a 12x18 printed....all of them were wonderful, colors popped, paper felt very nice, now I need to find some frames....hmmm...

Just ordered a full bleed canvas print from Nations Photo Lab per JasonLambert's suggestion. The program that you had to download to submit orders with was a little clunky, but I like that it allowed you to visualize your print before it got sent out.

Most reactions

Back