Lets Toast in Orange

eravedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did some shooting in my studio today and came out with this. C&C please.

EDIT: I photoshoped the line out
glass2smallbj8.jpg

Last edited:
Oh nice. Love your colour gradient here the cuves of the glass. My only CC is to try editing in 16 bit as opposed to 8 bit to help keep the colour gradient just that bit smoother and to clone out the line of the reflecting surface. Nice job!

Yea I just finished taking out the line when you said that. And the gradient did turn weird and you say its from the 8 bit. I thought it was just my screen but thanks for the tip. Can I change to 16 bit in lightroom do you know? and can I change after all my adjustments have been done?

Wait a second Photoshop was already in 16bit...could lightroom have been in 8 bit?

Oh strange. I thought that any RAW platform (ACR, lightroom, Capture One) would work in 16 bit but I am not entirely certain. Usually you would have to edit the entire image in 16 bit and convert to 8 bit at the end to save as a JPEG.

if that doesn't work I would end up patch tooling the one obvious 'gradient' above the glass and then just blur it a bit. Strange though, I hope someone can answer your question about the 16 bit vs. 8 bit!

I like it tons more without the line as well :)

Most reactions

Back