Letters

Good...the only problem is that the saturation is hurting my eyes..but it can be my monitor :):)

I really like the idea! I agree that the saturation might be toned down just a tad, but not much.
My only real nitpick is that it looks like in the upper left corner there is a little bit of area that looks like the room behind the cards. If it were mine, I'd crop the photo just enough to remove that little bit of background.

^^^ Agree with Sharon about the bit in the corner. I'd also consider taking one with the red envelope sticking out only a little - might be more intriguing that way.

sm4him said:
I really like the idea! I agree that the saturation might be toned down just a tad, but not much.
My only real nitpick is that it looks like in the upper left corner there is a little bit of area that looks like the room behind the cards. If it were mine, I'd crop the photo just enough to remove that little bit of background.

I see that now, initially I cropped to remove all the space behind but I guess I missed that little corner. Thanks for the tip!

KenC said:
^^^ Agree with Sharon about the bit in the corner. I'd also consider taking one with the red envelope sticking out only a little - might be more intriguing that way.

I tried a few different ways, but I wanted to show the stamp so that particular envelope stood out, and the lines on the stamp add interest imo.

Most reactions

Back