Not open for further replies.

Heitz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.heitz.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I swear you guys - this was real. Yea, my wife can levitate. No tricks. And I'll tell ya... sometimes her ability really gets to me. (but sometimes it has its advantages, too!)

6278218199_4c535734a9_b.jpg

Still thinks the top of her feet, or the side facing down in the picture, looks like a Photoshop gone to quick. But nice to see some levitation photos where the subject actually looks like something other than a jump! ^^

Another thing... this is a shot of like some meditation lift off or something. It is more fun seeing photos where the subject is doing something different, and just suddenly loose gravity ;) Like in your photo, of your wife... put her in the kitchen or somewhere else where she actually belongs, and shoot her trying to get back down to the sink to do the dishes or cooking your dinner from mid air :p

Oh...and I was kidding about the gender thing, but you get the idea;)

Still thinks the top of her feet, or the side facing down in the picture, looks like a Photoshop gone to quick. But nice to see some levitation photos where the subject actually looks like something other than a jump! ^^

really?
I prefer a jump shot when done well.

Schwetty, you need to photoshop some glowing orbs in your hands. Or better yet, glowing orbs hovering above your hands.

I dont like photoshopping my shot. I want to leave this photo SOOC :p

Schwetty, you need to photoshop some glowing orbs in your hands. Or better yet, glowing orbs hovering above your hands.

Really?
I prefer a jump shot when done well.

Maybe should put it a little different! Too many went crazy with the "levitation" after it got famous this summer. But most people started shooting pictures of them self, their friends or families - having people jumping like crazy. Internet was all of a sudden full of photos of people jumping, and everybody called their shots "levitation" something. Think that someone with almost the whole body tensed up from a jump, have little or nothing to do with levitation!

BUT... I totally agree with you on the "when done well" part, that the "real deal" with no cheating in PS creates the best results ;)

Another thing... this is a shot of like some meditation lift off or something. It is more fun seeing photos where the subject is doing something different, and just suddenly loose gravity ;) Like in your photo, of your wife... put her in the kitchen or somewhere else where she actually belongs, and shoot her trying to get back down to the sink to do the dishes or cooking your dinner from mid air :p

Oh...and I was kidding about the gender thing, but you get the idea;)

That moment when you L:lmao:L uncontrollably

Now does this contest allow photoshopping or not?

If you can levitate without photoshop, then you can have first place. But I would strongly recommend joining the Fantastic 4 or something..

I'm curious how these were done, in the way I have seen levitation on the internet done this pose would be very hard... I can't do it either way because I don't think my legs would work like that, but still curious...

Joining late, but have a question. How come no shadow and no reflection on the hardwood floor. Another problem, shoes are so close to her. Nothing but photoshop tirckery.

If you can levitate without photoshop, then you can have first place. But I would strongly recommend joining the Fantastic 4 or something..

You do know you just jump in the air then take the photo right? you aren't meant to digitally grab your self and pull yourself up a few feet on photoshop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back