LG IPS236 LED SRGB photo monitor on sale at Stapples

ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am not sure if they are on sale in the states but yesterday i went to stapples for some shipping supplies and empty dvd boxes and i got out of there with 2 ips led monitor that were on a heck of a deal.

that monitor won the TIPA 2011 awards for the best entry level photo monitor on the market right after the pro photo monitor from NEC.

At 219$ its a sweet deal.

LG IPS236V-PN | 23" IPS LED Monitor, Full HD 1080p, Cinema Mode - LG Electronics US

right out of the box they seems to be calibrated on the spot using the SRGB mode.
I compared them side to side with my other LG monitors and they seemed calibrated on the spot but with insanely better quality, i couldnt beleive my eyes. I will calibrate them tonight with a calibrator just to make sure

jump on it!

Last edited:
$219 seems high... I've only bought 20" monitors though maybe there is a jump going bigger. I have a 3 display system so I prefer 20" to 23".

I'm actually looking for a monitor, so thanks BUT it would appear this isn't available in the U.S.
I can't find this model f/s on their website. They do have a 3d model on sale... that's over my budget :/

for an IPS LED hd monitor its a pretty good price.
Dont forget that in Canada we get screwed on everything :lmao:

$219 seems high
This isn't a typical, cheap 'TN' display. It's an IPS display, which is a better technology for calibration/photo editing etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back