Licensing/Pricing for Forensic/Fire Images & Video

Jay_Z

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm seeking some advice/guidance on pricing/licensing for some images & video. Hoping some of you from this forum might have some experience, advice and/or guidance!

I have the single largest collection of photos/video from a recent fire that destroyed several structures - 3 large (agriculture) grain warehouses plus stored commodities in addition to 2 other buildings. One of the insurance companies would like all my photos/video - there is no pending litigation/lawsuits, they just want them in the event (and likelihood!) that these will be needed in the future. While the focus is on early photos/video, they want everything - and, I have about 800 photos (some redundancy in images) and maybe 150 minutes of video clips (10sec-20min) from over a 5hr period.

Any recommendations on how you would price something like this? Primary use will be for any upcoming legal issues - otherwise, they'll not be used for other purposes.

Never priced out the whole lot (one price for all), I'd greatly appreciate any advice on putting together pricing for high res images & HD video for something like this, considering the usage & quantity of media.

Thank you,
Jeff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back