Life from New Jersey to Savannah

LukeD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Originally from Colorado then raised in New Jersey
Hey all.. I am a noob to your forums and want to say whats up to everyone.

Here are a few shots that I took on my trip from New Jersey to Savannah, GA. And there are a few shots that were taken at my house in Savannah.

There is one shot taken with my old N-55 and the rest are digital. Anything you feel like saying.. please do.

Highway 287 in New Jersey
287S.jpg

Philiadelphia I believe
SkylineCrop1.jpg

Some heavenly light shinning on some earth destroying factories.
FactoryCrop1.jpg

These two photos were cropped and filtered in photoshop.
GreenFrescoBridge.jpg

GreenFrescoBridgecrop5.jpg

Interesting Structures. I love billboards because of their intrusive nature.
P1010318.jpg

P1010342.jpg

Incredible lighting... It just so happens that there was traffice in this spot and I had to wait it out on a bridge in car. I got these shots while waiting for traffice to move.
P1010364.jpg

P1010365.jpg

As the sun goes down...
P1010398.jpg

Little Dude on the Porch
P1010758.jpg

P1010760.jpg

Terribly out of focus(my hands arent so steady). Whitemarsh Island
P1010920.jpg

Most of them are pretty bad compositions because I took them while I was driving or in traffic. Anything that you would like to say... say it.

Thanks for checkin my thread out.

i like the the factory shot and the bridge shot (the one above the sunset) There is somthing about the colour and composition that attracts me to both of these shots.

Heya, Luke. Welcome to ThePhotoForum!!! :D

The pano of Philadelphia bursts the margins of the forum considerably, it would be quite helpful - particularly to users with smaller, older monitors - it you reduced especially that photo in size. You can do so in your very post - there is a button at the bottom to help you edit your own post. (Well, you'd have to resize it on the computer, upload it in its smaller size to your photo host and then change the link.) Many of the others are fairly large, too. A picture that is about 800 pixels wide is usually the best size for presentation here.

I particularly like the first of the two filtered and cropped ones (the bridge). But also the pic called "As the sun goes down".

Think about picture sizes and then post away :D.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back