Life Support

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cactiflower_5506_filteredshareborde.jpg

I thought maybe the petals would get lost in the background of the the forum... i struggled with the framing for too long and finally settled on that one... here it is w/o... ;)

cactiflower_5506_filteredshare.jpg

Great shot JTH. Very well done man. !!

Raymond J Barlow said:
ya, it looks great.. but some kind of frame is needed., do you have any framing actions for PS?

Thanks everyone, actually Ray, i am still using the PS Elements :)blushing: ) that came with the camera, and only using the "resize canvas" or whatever it is to make frames... it is very time consuming. I would need CS or similar for "actions" right? I'm open to suggestions on the framing... ;)

and if your suggestion is CS2 I will accept donations ;)

Cool, thanks. I knew it was a flower of some sort but it's unlike anything I've seen before (not many deserts in Hertfordshire, you see) :)

JTHphoto said:
Thanks everyone, actually Ray, i am still using the PS Elements :)blushing: ) that came with the camera, and only using the "resize canvas" or whatever it is to make frames... it is very time consuming. I would need CS or similar for "actions" right? I'm open to suggestions on the framing... ;)

and if your suggestion is CS2 I will accept donations ;)

lol, I have PS CS, and you need a newer version of PS to use actions I am guessing.

you might try adding 5 pix of black to the canvas, 10 pix of white, and 5 - 10 more of black. might look cool., but I am usless when it comes to frames.

I downloaded a free frame action off a site, it's very cool, but I haven't used it much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back