life ways ...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
//beware//another weirdo thoughs down here//

Today I met with 2 my best friends - blokes. Both are 29, so 9 yrs older than me. We were sitting at home and just friendly chatting. I was sitting a little by and listening because I don't often talk... I prefer to listen. And I realized how their lifes are different... one of them is doing his Phd degree, still living at parent's flat. But he likes to think about future - family, wife.
The second one is an IT company owner, earns quite a good cash. he finished only 3 years of university, took a debt and builds home. he doesn't think about wife, kids etc. he likes to spend his time with colegues and friends at the pub.

Well... two completely different people, but both are my best friends with whom I can talk freely and listen freely. Because I am the youngest there I often listen... and I wonder which way I'll choose... I'm on my first year of university and sometimes I'd like to get out of here. sometimes I feel older than they are... it's weirdo...

huh... sory for so many thoughts... but I had to write them down somewhere :p

I too have friends of different ages on totally different paths... yet Im not possitive where I am headed either, although at this point in life I should have a better idea of it... Thats why afew months ago I desided to give the photo buis a wherl, so for the next year I am building a portfolio and background then next year the real deal... but 2 years from know.... who knows...
Id say you have time... finish school but look for a career befor you graduate, I waited... and well I am no where near having that "perfect" job...
what are you going to school for?

df3photo said:
I too have friends of different ages on totally different paths... yet Im not possitive where I am headed either, although at this point in life I should have a better idea of it... Thats why afew months ago I desided to give the photo buis a wherl, so for the next year I am building a portfolio and background then next year the real deal... but 2 years from know.... who knows...
Id say you have time... finish school but look for a career befor you graduate, I waited... and well I am no where near having that "perfect" job...
what are you going to school for?

to get a good qualifications and knowledge to work in media... I'm studying electronics and telecomuniaction (digital multimedia techniques - my faculty)- the very same thing what my pal did before his Phd.

Sure I'd like to have a great job and so on... but... I'm also thinking abot family...dunno why I do this now...

and I wonder which way I'll choose...

Just make sure you are the one who chooses your path!

fredcwdoc said:
and I wonder which way I'll choose...

Just make sure you are the one who chooses your path!

well.. I am... I'm just in the middle of nowhere..seeing two ways in front of me... I'm afraid that my path will go straigth between those two paths... it will be very difficult because noone had walked this pathe before. but it will be my path...

as long as you enjoy your life and are happy, it doesn't matter what path you choose, it is the right one.

Most reactions

Back