Light meters ?

I'm talking about the reflected one.

I mean does it tell you like somewhere on the screen ok buddy you should choose f8 and 1/25.

You know what I mean ?
Can someone really vulgarize what it does for me.
I google it and don't understand.
I know where in my camera should I use Evaluative or Center or spot, but I mean, I know it measures the light, but what for ?
I thought it was for all the modes besides Manual, so that the camera would know which combination of Shutter speed and Aperture it should use.
But I mean when you're on manual, why would you need it, you just change your settings until you see that it looks right on your viewfinder.. No ??

lol, sorry for being such a newbie ;)

It lets you know where the ****ing correct settings where the god ****** camera needs to be set so that piece of **** exposes the ******* *** shot correctly.

:mrgreen::thumbup:

Hahaaha so funny I guess this is a french expression only and cannot be translated to english.
Thanks for the laughs ;)

Oh guys it seems like it actually makes sense in english too ;)

vulgarize or -ise
Verb
[-izing, -ized] or -ising, -ised
1. to make vulgar
2. to make (something little known or difficult to understand) popular

Well anyway thanks again, cause you guys took the time to explain it to me and I can't wait to use these features this week-end.

vulgarize or -ise
Verb
1. to make vulgar

Well anyway thanks again, cause you guys took the time to explain it to me and I can't wait to use these features this week-end.

Oh, it totally makes sense in English. It just is not a very vulgar use of the word in English. You also have to keep in mind that Village Idiot is frakkin' HIGH-larious and was making a joke in line with his personality.

Et, oui, je comprends ce que tu veux dire!

vulgarize or -ise
Verb
1. to make vulgar

Oh, it totally makes sense in English. It just is not a very vulgar use of the word in English. You also have to keep in mind that Village Idiot is frakkin' HIGH-larious and was making a joke in line with his personality.

Et, oui, je comprends ce que tu veux dire!

Lol, ok.
Merci de ton aide Pugs ;)

Most reactions

Back