Light Painting?

Cool, thanks for the pics pharmakon.

Thanks for the info McNug.

look up streamlight poly stylus for a LED pen light thats what I use i got mine with a white, red, green, and blue bulb. For a nice fine line. If you want a nice saber i custom built them with cold cathodes you would run in a computer. Basically they draw about 500mA at 12v. So there is any number of ways you can find on forums but what i did was stuck them in an acrylic tube and buffed the outside. without buffing you will notice glare from the light the buffing give it a more clean look. I used a rechargeable 12V cctv battery i got on ebay for $8 CDN. I have also seen people use a "AA" battery pack takes about 8 in series to run it. Your call. also putting a white ping pong ball in front of any light gives you the effect of a playstation move controller for a more bold light. Hope this helps

I used a tungsten bulb style tiny key chain MagLite for my first ever try and at flashlight painting. Don't know how to stop the light leak behind Barbie, but I guess I could've photochopped it out.

251149_1911316777245_1071635590_2114801_5156168_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back