Lighthouse on the Oregon Coast

RikWriter

I see a need for sarcasm!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure about this one. Part of me thinks the sun's rays are cool, part of me thinks they ruin the picture. What do you think?

46785057.jpg

I would have prefered this without the sun rays and perhaps the lighthouse more to the left. Closer to the 1/3 line. Ideally this photo would have been great if the sun was in the other side of the sky illuminating the rock around the lighthouse instead of it being concealed in the shadows.

I agree and I dissagree with bogleric for a couple of reasons. Yes ideally I would have also liked the lighthouse farther into the frame and the light coming from the right instead of the left to illuminate the rocks and put focus there. However, I feel this shot still has a lot to say for itself. The light does provide and interesting contrast to the lighthouse. My eye likes to follow the rays around which leads me to the lighthouse. I think that this came out really well and the only reason you should be unhappy with it is if you didn't capture what you were trying to. Nice work.

Most reactions

Back