lighting question :)

LynziMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok.... I have done several searches and have come up with nothing!!! haha
I have a three light set up (2 softboxes, 1 umbrella, and a hair light on the way... plus a silver/gold reflector) So far, I have been just guessing where I should put the lights and all that, and I'd really like to set things up and know exactly where things should go, and which directions. I've seen diagrams before, but I can't find them anywhere!!! Could someone point me in the direction, possibly?

Help please?? :D

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Light-Science-Introduction-Photographic-Lighting/dp/0240808193/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234052010&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Light: Science and Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting: Fil Hunter, Steven Biver, Paul Fuqua: Books[/ame]

Do a search for Master's Lighting Guide to Portrait Photography as well. This likely has way more pertinent info for your lighting needs than other books. Also, don't be afraid to visit and learn from the Strobist site.

Do a search for Master's Lighting Guide to Portrait Photography as well. This likely has way more pertinent info for your lighting needs than other books. Also, don't be afraid to visit and learn from the Strobist site.

Jerry is right on with this book. A++++ read and do each exercise.

I thought the videos at prophotolife.com were good.

GT

Most reactions

Back