Lighting setup?

jenn76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographicmemories.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I apologize in advance to those of you who I might offend for not doing homework first... I typically do lots of research before posting a question, but I am in a time constraint, and thought asking you knowledgeable people might be quicker! :hail:

So I am going to be out of town tomorrow morning just for the day. Just for the heck of it, I took a look at the photo stuff on craigslist for that city to see if there was anything of interest. I have been thinking of getting a small setup so I can put a makeshift studio in a spare room of my home. I have a backdrop stand, and a black cloth I've used as a backdrop, although it's not as wide as I would like. Anyway, saw this on craigslist, and since I haven't started researching lighting yet, I have no idea if it's a good deal.... can anyone help? I am planning to take a studio lighting class after the photog class I am currently taking. Not interested in the hard case, just lights and backdrop. Thanks in advance! :hug::

"I have a 3 light Smith Vector continuis lighting kit that has 2 umbrelas and 3 full size stands. The backdrop has adjustable lengths, opening to a full 9'x12'. It has a black and a white backdrop with a small carry case. Then there is a full size hard briefcase style camera case. Just dont need any of it anymore and it is just sitting around. It all was very lightly used and is in great condition.

Light kit : $70
Back Drop : $40
Case : $25

Will sell light and backdrop together for $100"

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back