Lightning off my balcony in Mexico.

jmherbison

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rockypoint.com.mx
This shot was taken in Puerto Penasco, Mexico. It is very rare for storms in this area and I just decided to take a few shots. I am new to photography, but am very interested in it. I am a webdesigner and taken great photos is the only thing I need to improve on. Tell me what you think about this shot.

lightning03.jpg

Thanks,
jmherbison
[email protected]

Great shot! I've been to Puerto Penasco.. stayed at the Princessa de Penasco or something like that. Probably go back in October since it's such a short trip from phoenix.

Great lightning shot! Just tell me you didn't take just one photo and got that! I sat through an electrical storm once, took 130 photos to score photos of varying quality that actually had lightning in them.

That is a great shot. I've tried to shoot lightening many times and have never gotten results like that. Good Job!

I wish that I could tell you the shutter speeds and aperture, but I have no idea. I just started playing with photography a couple of months ago. I just put my Canon Powershot G2 on Automatic held the button half way and when I saw a flash I would push the button the rest of the way down. Just kindof beginners luck.

Thanks for all your comments.
jmherbison
[email protected]

lightning ROCKS more than anything that has rocked before...

and pics of lightning kick ass too.

Very nice. :)

{click.. save pic as desktop.. and thank you ver' much}
;) :D :D :D

would also like to see any links to pics of extreme weather in anyone has any.. ;)

i love lightening photos, especially really dramatic ones! cool colours!
:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back