Lightroom Beta 4

Torus34

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My email this AM included a message from Adobe noting that the Beta 4 version of Lightroom is now available.

I downloaded this the other day and love it. My entire workflow can be accomplished in one program (I'm no professional). Also, I love the non destructive jpeg editing.

I just got this also the one thing I don't like about it so far, and I'm sure this is only something I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to view the images I'm working on as a larger image I just get a small thumbnail any advice on this

I tried beta 3 .. it was ok-ish but it appears slow compared with other raw converters, and it lacked many features I need. ... probably my next try will be beta 5 ;)

Only have about 2 hours invested in it. Basically I love it. My work flow was dying for this program. Excelent view features and tonal adjustments all in one. There are major issues such as "save as" and mode changes that I have not yet explored. They are not kidding with the system requirements. The program is painfully slow on my G4.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back