Lightroom book making and importing questions.

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.square1photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay so I'm building a book for a friend in lightroom. I have imported the photos, inserted all the photos into the book and now need to add 1 more photo that is from another folder that I didnt origonalyl import into this catalog. I can not seem to be able to import a photo into this collection. when i tried to import it, it came in under its own location. not tied to my photos in my catalog.

I just did a 222pg book in lightroom .... To import a photo into a collection you just drag and drop the photo into the collection....only thing is you have to import it into lightroom first. One bit of advice is that in the blurb publishing mode you only have one undo ....I used the standard command B (on a mac) thinking I was going to make my type bold and what it did was to make all my pages on a white background ....had to go back and redo all the page colors.

Thanks Mully, I have been sitting here for the last hour or so trying to figure it out. tried dragging and dropping, tried importing. didnt try to drag and drop once I imported. read your post and it went right in. Thanks for the info. It was all I had left to do to finish this book and trying to get it into Blurb today before there 25% off sale ends lol.

I'm hoping so, this was my first order thru them so we will see how it comes out. once I uploaded thru lightroom blurb was pretty easy to go thru and get it ordered. so now we wait and hope it's the quality I want.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back