snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I've had another brain fart. Trust me........... it's a lot more aggravating to me than what you're thinking it is to you! Grrr!! In the attached file, on the left side are some export presets. Heck, I even added the 2 under User Presets some time ago in the distant past. But for the life of me, I cannot remember how to do it!! I've nosed around under the hood for 20 minutes now, and can't figure it out!! I mean, I am REALLY frustrated right now!!

Can someone help me out here?! Basically, I just wanted to update the Web Resolution preset to 96 on the screen resolution. I'm hatin' on me right now lol!!

Image1.jpg

I can change the info on the right side, but can't seem to figure out how to save it! I love me some Lightroom, but have bitched since day one that developers that came up with the user interface must be rocket surgeons! Where were the "normal" folks when creating this techno monster on the user side?!

Ugh!! Fingered it out! That's what the "Add" button is for lol!! If I wanted to overwrite the current chosen preset, I can't. Not allowable. Maybe a suggestion for them in next release!

It seems I do that every time in LR, looking to change an existing present and then remembering to add then go back and Delete (or Remove) the old one.

Make the changes you want on the right side and then RIGHT CLICK on the preset name in the left pane. Choose "Update with current settings".

Make the changes you want on the right side and then RIGHT CLICK on the preset name in the left pane. Choose "Update with current settings".
Thanks. Why that's not more prominent in the Help is crazy. I bet even you just happened to have "stumbled across it" at the time?

Thanks for the tip. Just tried the Update using right click and works perfect.

I bet even you just happened to have "stumbled across it" at the time?
I probably did... but I've been using Windows products for so long I've learned the "when in doubt, right click" mantra and do it subconsciously now lol.

I must admit that I still find new "features" in LR after using it for years...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back