Lightroom3 Pulldown Menu Quandry

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What am I missing? I haven't changed a thing that I am aware of, but when importing images today, I noticed a change. It started with the WB pulldown menu. It only gave me choices of "As Shot", "Auto" and "Custom". Normally I can add a value of K, plus several presets for cloudy, flash, etc.

...................................Normal Working WB ...................................................................................Today
1230416824_dQ6ys-L.jpg
1230416778_YXFtK-L.jpg

Then I noticed the Lens Correction is not recognized and the pulldown menu doesn't have the 85mm listed, but is in other image folders. The list today did not default to Nikon nor the correct lens, but only lists 8 lenses.

..................................Normal Working LC ..............................................................................Today
1230441811_KzKVG-L.jpg
1230423728_68YXe-L.jpg

What am I missing? Again, to my knowledge, the importing process was the same as usual. Thanks for your help.

Hmmmm....The first one looks like a problem with the type of image.
The whitebalance options are only available with RAW files. With JPG you only get the options shown in the second menu.

Is the Image a RAW file ?

Is the Image a RAW file ?

Son-of-a-*****!

That'll teach me to make camera adjustments without my glasses on and double checking all settings. I went back to check and sure enough, the images were shot as jpegs. Arrrggghhhh.

Thanks Fran.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back