Lights from Poland?

snappy7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there. I'm currently looking at buying my first set of studio lights. After surfing around a bit I've found this Polish company. Their kit looks good and their prices look good too. I'b be happy for some of you pros to check the the spec on the lights and pass on some feedback. While I want power I am aware that too much power that can't be regulated is just as much a pain as underpowered lights. I'm looking at portraits and small groups. Here are a few alternatives I've looked at.

Professional Studio Flash Quantuum Fomex HD 400Ws on eBay (end time 05-Oct-10 11:24:20 BST)

or

Quantuum S400 Studio Flash 400Ws Bowens fit on eBay (end time 21-Sep-10 14:09:25 BST)

Quantuum / Lamps

Thanks for your feedback.
Jeff

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've not heard of them, ever, they aren't polish though they're Korean. Pretty reasonable price wise but studio flash needs to be dependable so personally I'd save my pennies for reputable name gear, only my opinion though. You're in London, google "the flash centre", its only a walk from Kings Cross and possibly has a host of top quality second hand stuff from Bowens etc, buy the film stuff everyone got rid of for the new digi types, and stop down 1 stop further than the meter reading for a guideline and go from there, works a treat and should be cheaper. H

Korean. Blimee! Had me fooled. Thanks for the tip. I'll look into that.

Jeff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back