Lights in the canal in Port Aransas Texas

DaPOPO

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
goldshieldphotos.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got up early and took these. I put my D-7100 with my 1.8 35mm on F2 on a tripod if I remember correctly.. I don't take a lot of night time/dawn shots so I am pleasantly surprised..

C&C if you would like. I hope I got the noise down enough to print.

Attachments

• untitled-6295.jpg
    untitled-6295.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 155
  • untitled-6298.jpg
    untitled-6298.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 146
  • untitled-6322.jpg
    untitled-6322.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 158
  • untitled-6323-2.jpg
    untitled-6323-2.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 148
I like 6322 a lot. The others really dont do it for me.

I like both the last 2. The colors are very nice and I like the comp, too. The first two are just so-so. Though they are still good techical examples of long exposure images. Plus, that's surprisingly good starburst on 1 for being at f/2! Unless you added it?

I like both the last 2. The colors are very nice and I like the comp, too. The first two are just so-so. Though they are still good techical examples of long exposure images. Plus, that's surprisingly good starburst on 1 for being at f/2! Unless you added it?

Actually, I just reread my post. That was a long 20 or 30 seconds on F10. I showed them to Houstonian's and they asked "That's in Texas"... I like seeing things most people don't...

6322 is my favorite. Great color and over feel. Calming

Actually, I just reread my post. That was a long 20 or 30 seconds on F10. I showed them to Houstonian's and they asked "That's in Texas"... I like seeing things most people don't...

Thaaat makes more sense.. f/10 would get some nice star bursts on the points of light. It is always nice to show someone a completely different perspective on something they might see every day.

Most reactions

Back