lights out girls...

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...you're keeping the rest of us up

59947699-O-2.jpg

Wow, how'd you do that??

I'm just repeating myself here, but great title, and great pic.

That's a very clever shot, JonMikal! The chicks are the force behind the men ... as we all know ... and are often up later than the rest of you!

Side note: are spouse graves 8 feet for the men and six for the women? Raven and I were discussing that when we went to LR National. Also, we saw one where the man's son was buried with him rather than his wife. The only time I've ever seen that.

anicole said:
That's a very clever shot, JonMikal! The chicks are the force behind the men ... as we all know ... and are often up later than the rest of you!

Side note: are spouse graves 8 feet for the men and six for the women? Raven and I were discussing that when we went to LR National. Also, we saw one where the man's son was buried with him rather than his wife. The only time I've ever seen that.

because of land contraints in certain localities, family members are often buried with each other. did the son die after his mother?

thanks everyone.

JonMikal said:
because of land contraints in certain localities, family members are often buried with each other. did the son die after his mother?

thanks everyone.

there was no wife on the stone ... just the dad's info on the front (vietnam era, I believe) and the son on the back who was also military.

We also have a 'family' section at LR Nat. There are no stones, but there are flat markers. I thought that was interesting ... all the white marble then in the middle, a whole piece of land with flat plates. They all have 'son of' 'daughter of' on them.

Don't you love how it's always the women who seem to SHINE! ;) :lol:

Nice shot JM!

anicole said:
there was no wife on the stone ... just the dad's info on the front (vietnam era, I believe) and the son on the back who was also military.

We also have a 'family' section at LR Nat. There are no stones, but there are flat markers. I thought that was interesting ... all the white marble then in the middle, a whole piece of land with flat plates. They all have 'son of' 'daughter of' on them.

sorry, i misread your post. ( i do that a lot lately :confused: :greenpbl: )

thanks Linda.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back