lights

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
here's a shot from inside the national gallery of art. the center row of lights runs between two horizontal people movers. the lights on either side are reflected from the stainless steel guardrails:

28768774-L.jpg

thanks for looking.

Jon,

You can take almost any picture and make it look interesting. I like the lines and the lighting effects . . . although it is a little too busy for my particular tastes.

thanks for sharing.

John Gilmore

johng426 said:
You can take almost any picture and make it look interesting.

wow.. that is insane!
cool shot jon

really cool shot, jonmikal....

i have never understood the term "too busy".. does that mean its too much too look at all at once?? with the way i look at life, everything is busy... i see things in every photo...so i dont think anything is too busy....of course, i am on over load most of the time anyway...

oh, love the phrase at the bottom of your signature...and "amen, brother!"....

Awesome Jon. Another great capture!!

Another fine shot, I am becoming a freak for reflection shoots, great symmetry, vanashing lines and reflection all in one shot. The silhouetted people are a nice touch also.

Awesome Jon!!! Love the movment in this. I like the fact that it seems busy and has interest. The shadows of the people really add to this, great eye in catching this one :)

i really like it, i think it would've been good for the contest this month (i believe its patterns if im correct)

its a shame you told me that the lights on the sides were reflections or i would've been staring at the picture for hours trying to decipher what the picture was :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back