Like a facebook page before being able to view Photo albums?

Yea true enough your all of English descent anyway except for the Mexicans lol

:raisedbrow:
And the Africans. And the Australians. And the French. And the Russians, and Iranians, and Indians and Pakistanis, and....

I've been led to believe we all hail from Africa, well homo-sapiens anyway, but i think its a debate thats been going on for centuries.

a45d800ea8bac578de4b26801ad69cf9_zps9d27aa61.jpg

This just cracks me up. I look at the blank post and then I look over at your picture and crack up more! Simply classic.

i think this is what is wrong with my page... No one sees my photos or knows i love photography so much so no one likes my page its a whole timeline of different pictures and people just judge the page by the timeline photo
u g h

i think this is what is wrong with my page... No one sees my photos or knows i love photography so much so no one likes my page its a whole timeline of different pictures and people just judge the page by the timeline photo
u g h

Look into promoting yourself via social media.

Photography pages on FB is so useless anyway, the quality being sucked out of the images almost isn't worth it.

Just nice since so many people use FB that maybe they'll stop by and go to our real websites.

Most reactions

Back