Like a thief in the night....

Yeah congrats ya freak!!!! You're tootin yer own horn!!!! I made a NEW thread just for ya sweetie pie- Merry Christmas!!!!

:cokespit: :band: :guilty: :greenpbl: :green to: :taped sh: :greendev: :eek:ldman: :drool: :wink: :cry: :oops: :roll: :twisted: :p :x :evil: :shock: :? 8) :lol: :eek: :( :) :D :D :oops: :lol: :oops: :band: :cokespit: :lmao: :lmao: :camera: :camera:

Congrats!

:blulsh2: Aw thanks you guys. I couldn't have done it without you. I put my success down to not drinking, not smoking, not eating and not going out. 8)

Oh! And the fact that my fun-loving children had a super-glue accident and my hands are bonded to the keyboard of my lap-top.

Okay first congrats, but secondly....has Hertz ever posted any photos, aside from the pic of himself??? How bout you show us what you're made of ole Hertzy boy!!! :lol: But seriously, that was really fast, I bow to your posting abilities :salute: Oh and a big salute too!

eromallagadnama said:
Okay first congrats, but secondly....has Hertz ever posted any photos, aside from the pic of himself??? How bout you show us what you're made of ole Hertzy boy!!! :lol: But seriously, that was really fast, I bow to your posting abilities :salute: Oh and a big salute too!

WHAHAHA!!!! Hertz is actually just a figment of all of our imaginations put together...he's our imaginary forum friend. Plus the one and only photo looked like a mug shot....oh that gives me an idea. :twisted:

Well actually folks I have posted some pics (old stuff I'm afraid) but you lot were so busy spamming and hijacking that you missed 'em (if you hunt around a bit.....)

And I only joined so I could make Cory laugh (and to talk dirty to Mistress PG of course - although I could do without the bear suit) :LOL:

Hertz van Rental said:
Well actually folks I have posted some pics (old stuff I'm afraid) but you lot were so busy spamming and hijacking that you missed 'em (if you hunt around a bit.....)

Hey if anybody spots these please post a link cuz I was tooooooooo busy spamming and hijacking and I guess I missed them. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back