Like absolutely new Tamron SP 70-200 F/2.8 Di VC USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I wish I had the cash. This is a smoking deal.

forum rules state you have to post pictures of the item you have for sale.
please update post with pictures.

What part of the world or you located. If you are local I'll probably take it.

Where in the US, I'm in San Angelo Texas. If you are near I will pay you and pick it up myself.
Sorry, I thought I mentioned to PM me and wasn't looking for your post.
I live in Northern KY, so that's not going to work for you. My camera body is damaged, and the rules, as pointed out by one of the moderators, require pic's for "for sale" items. I'm scrambling to borrow a camera, or pull out an old point and shoot to try to get pic's, but I'm probably just going to put the lens on ebay, as much as I don't want to, just because the size of the audience specifically looking for lenses.

Thanks so much, and sorry for the delay.

J.

Going to have to delete this thread soon if there's no pictures posted in the nearish future

Going to delete this thread soon if there's no pictures posted asap
I already removed it. Do what you have to do, though, rules are rules. I have a broken camera body and am scrambling to borrow a body. Truthfully, I was going to remove it anyway, so everyone is good, all around.
Thanks,
J.

Going to delete this thread soon if there's no pictures posted asap
I already removed it. Do what you have to do, though, rules are rules. I have a broken camera body and am scrambling to borrow a body. Truthfully, I was going to remove it anyway, so everyone is good, all around.
Thanks,
J.

Just throw up some cell phone shots.

If you need a little time, and u want to keep it listed here, just let me know your making some arrangements and I'll give u some leeway.
If your removing the listing, let me know and I'll delete it

If you need a little time, and u want to keep it listed here, just let me know your making some arrangements and I'll give u some leeway.
If your removing the listing, let me know and I'll delete it
Pix, go ahead and delete it. I was going to pull it this evening anyway and put it up on Ebay. Sorry for taking so long, but I couldn't get in touch with anyone, short notice, to get some pics. It's all good!
Thanks,
J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back